Meet Dr. Lisa
You may already know that Dr. Lisa Van Allen is
- known as “The Biz Doctor” because of her work with small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- a clinical psychologist with over 20 years of experience showing thousands of individuals and organizations how to find and fulfill life’s purpose.
- a certified professional life and business coach with a track record of success.
- a nationally recognized keynote speaker and workshop facilitator.
- the award-winning author of Your Belief Quotient: 7 Beliefs that Sabotage or Support Your Success and The Building Better Beliefs Workbook.
But who is she really? and how did she get here?
Dr. Lisa is a world-class expert at teaching entrepreneurs, coaches, trainers, and mentors the precise strategies to make more money more easily while enjoying a business and lifestyle that are built around their highest values, their personal passions, and their top priorities. This little formula sums it up:
Passion + Purpose = Profit
Dr. Lisa believes that one of the best things about running your own business is that it allows you the freedom and flexibility for what’s most important to you! She is dedicated to sharing the fastest and most strategic methods with her clients – the strategies that produce BIG results quickly and consistently.
Over the years Dr. Lisa has experienced the pain of divorce and its financial repercussions, the courage and faith to survive stalking, the challenge of chronic health concerns and regaining her health, the fears and excitement of owning a small business, the blessings and challenges of church ministry.
Dr. Lisa discovered that living her life and choosing in favor of her passions opened doors to success abundance she barely dared to dream was possible. She discovered a process for finding clarity on your life’s purpose – and that living a life of passion and purpose brings true abundance.
Dr. Lisa lives by these 7 values:
- Remember that you are the Cherished Object of Divine Diligence – designed with a specific purpose that will bring great joy and deep satisfaction.
- Choose in favor of your passions when faced with any choice, decision or opportunity.
- Practice Unconditional Responsibility by offering and delivering great value.
- Be guided by Essential Integrity, achieving “success beyond success”.
- Connect with Authentic Communication by speaking your truth and eliciting others’ truths.
- Make Impeccable Commitments that require you coordinate inspired action with accountability.
- Values-based leadership means that being, rather than doing, is the ultimate source of Excellence
Other facts you might want to know…
- Lisa is a dog lover. She and Roscoe (a Lhasa Apso) rescued each other in 2004. Roscoe supplies love and laughs and great illustrations for Lisa’s audiences.
- The first time Lisa was on stage she sang the narration for the school Christmas pageant. She’s been speaking, teaching and singing ever since!
- Designing jewelry and creating art jackets are two of Lisa’s favorite hobbies.
- Orchard Hill Church in Cedar Falls is Lisa’s spiritual home. She loves the welcoming community, the gifts/strengths-based model, the contemporary worship, transparent leadership and amazing teaching that goes on there.
- Duke, Lisa’s husband, introduced her to the UNI Panthers. They rarely miss a basketball or football game.
- Duke & Lisa love music and attend as many classic rock concerts as possible.